word is clutch will be in asheville in June, 6th I believe. I know Lung and Castle would want to know, Ill be goin if the good lord allows it.
word is clutch will be in asheville in June, 6th I believe. I know Lung and Castle would want to know, Ill be goin if the good lord allows it.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
sweet!
i'll definitely be going, they put on a hell of a show down in knoxville, can't wait to see them again
plus, great guys, rolled right up to blue cats, spoke to us, and i got their autographs on the blast tyrant insert, hopefully they have some good openers again as well
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
june 13
TOOL in winston salem
its hard to stay drug free, when georgia power wont give a ni**a lights free.
I have missed all the shows, but I wont be missing this one with any luck, spend the day in asheville and see the show that night. Man, gonna be a good day.
You like Year Zero Knight?
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I've already got the date booked for that one. I've also informed the newly married loser that he's going too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] He's already spazzed on me on the trip that Castle and I made to Knox for C! and he blew me off for a Scissorfight trip one weekend in Cincinatti and I had to go alone. I paid for he and I to spend the weekend in Youngstown OH a few years back to attend the Emissions From The Monolith festival, which he cried until we left early. To sum it up, that female he's got is really putting a cramp in my concert going. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] At least he brought her along and made it to Unknown Hinson a couple months ago. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
[ QUOTE ]
To sum it up, that female he's got is really putting a cramp in my concert going.
[/ QUOTE ]
You put that in nicer words than the last time i heard about this.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
about year zero, i started to d-load it off the net and decided not to, i have purchased the album, but have yet to give it a listen. Haven't had the time to actually sit and listen to it as i would like too, after i get back from the job interview tomorrow that's probably when i'm going to get my first listen of the whole album.
You pick up the beside you in time dvd?? Brought back good memories of the trip to see them for me...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
[ QUOTE ]
You put that in nicer words than the last time i heard about this..
[/ QUOTE ]
He's my boy. 40+/- Clutch shows with him by my side, and then he was gone. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] That's hard to deal with. He'd just better get his [censored] straight. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
They playing the Orange Peel?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Stella Blue's. The dates the 16th too.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks